Monday, March 30, 2009

Political Statement

It took a little longer than I expected but already Obama is showing his true colors. I can't beleive how gulible our nation was to elect the man to office in the first place but now I beleive people are getting their rude awakening.

He's selling us out. "You must merge with a foreign car company or you'll be taken down." he doesn't give a spit about what that means to the locals who will lose jobs, lose their retirement funds, what does it matter? He's "the law".

What about the companies that should bee ridden? Corporations that send jobs overseas instaed making sure Americans have employment? how about regulating gas companies and seeing to it that these prices come down and stay down rather than one day being 1.65 a gallon and the next day being 1.99 or higher a gallon?

As long as it goes his way...

Congratulations...welcome to the abomination that used to be a great nation. Do it my way or else...we've heard similar orders throughout history all coming from mouths of so called great leaders such as....Hitler...Stalin...

This has been my opnion and (for now) I have the right to air my opinion publically--for now anyway. Give him time...

Donica

No comments: