Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Reader Reviews!

WAHOOO! My first reader review is in and boy what a glowing one it is! Check it out!

"Callye's Justice, my first Donica Covey read, sucked me in from page one. One moment I was sitting casually in front of my computer and the next, bam... I was right in the action. And it wouldn't let me go. The tight writing paired with vivid imagery demanded that I read to the end.

Not recommended for one chapter a night readers. Once you start Callye's Justice, you’ll have to finish this novel."

Kimber Chin
Love in Business
http://www.businessromance.com/
Breach Of Trust... May 2008

I didn't even have to bribe her! (LOL)*chocolate's in the mail...* cough-cough*

Then I received word from another reader, Sandra Skidmore. Here's what she had to say: "I know I loved it. I was hooked from the prologue on. Talk about attention grabbing."

Thank you again Kimber and Sandra!

I've been trying to find my direction and get on an even keel. I finished the horror/romance thing. Didn't quite end up a horror but it did end up getting to me! I'm editing it and then seeking a publisher to send it to. I was going to cast my net and see what snapped but that doesn't work. You have to make a choice and let it fly...

I hate making decisions. Did I mention that? I might can make one...but then again...see? Decions are not for me! (lol)

Off to pretend to work.

Huggles!
Donica

No comments: