Monday, April 06, 2009

Want to chat?

Lord willing and the Creeks don't rise, I'll be at a live time chat hosted by my publisher, Champagne Books on April 21 at 9 EST (That's 8 CST for me! YAY!)

I'll be there with my fellow Fantasy/Paranormal Champagne authors. So how do you join in the fun? Simply go to the Champagne Books website www.champagnebooks.com and on the top of the page you'll see a link that says Chatroom. Click it and you'll be taken into the application!

Also: THANK YOU to all who voted for my book Storm Chasing over the weekend. Unfortunately I didn't win but I'd like to offer mny congratulations to Sandy James who DID WIN with her title Turning Thirty-Twelve. WOOHOO!!! COngratulations Sandy!

Over the weekend I was also notified of yet another review for Storm Chasing. I LOVE IT! here's the scoop: Mickey at You Gotta Read Reviews said: The beauty of Storm Chasing is not just the romance which is very well written, with a nice touch of sensuality, spice and humor, but also Ms. Covey’s use of so many well-developed and charming secondary characters. Fortunately for her fans, Storm’s sisters are destined to have their own books too, and I am sure there are more than a few other characters that the readers will hope to see again as well. This is a very enjoyable book; I have little doubt the others in the series will be just as entertaining, and gave Storm Chasing a You Need to Read rating! WOOHOO!! Thanks Mickey!!!!

Well, guess thats all the news for this Monday report. See you all again soon!

Hugz!
Donica



2 comments:

Sandy James said...

Thanks, Donica! You're very sweet to mention my book! :-) I'm looking forward to reading yours.

Donica Covey said...

Thank you Sandy! I can't wait to hear what you think of it! Congrats on your win!

Hugz!
Donica