Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fabulous news!

So, I've been struggling for a while to write. I have projects that begin and then they just fizzle. Well yesterday I got an idea and I began playing with it. As I'm normally a panster, plotting was hard for me but this morning my best writing bud Becka helped me brainstorm and I now know what's going on with this tale.

It doesn't have a title but I can say that it is writing itself almost as easily as Dragon's Angel did. This book is my second fantasy work and I'm very, VERY excited about it!

While I won't get into specific details I will say it involves white magic, fairies, black magic, goblins, humans and a battle looming in the distance. It doesn't have a title yet which really should trip me up, but it hasnt. YAY!

So, as of right now this little graphic fits perfectly:


Gotta get back to work before I break the spell! If I don't update for a while it should be viewed as a good thing. That means I'm writing! YAY!!!!!!!

Hugz
Donica

No comments: