Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Big Banana

My Dh was in the doghouse.


For our Anniversary in October he gave....Nothing.
For Christmas guess what I got....Nothing

DD's bday came along and guess what he bought her....A laptop! Did he discuss this with me? No. Have I wanted a laptop? For YEARS! was I mad? Damn straight! I got nothing for and was completely forgotten...

Last weekend with Valentine's Day I wasn't holding out much hope. And my birthday is tomorrow.

Last Friday I came home from errands and DH says I got your bday present. Want it?

Sure! Let me go clean off my desk.

He gives me a goofy look. Umm it wont' fit on your desk. A laptop that wont fit on my desk? I'm getting irritated BIG TIME.

He calls me on the cell phone to come outside. He needs my "help" in the garage.

I go out to see what he wants and in the garage I find this:













Is it a laptop? well obviously not. Is it smaller than I would like? Yeah. Is it a color I hate? Yeah.
BUT I WOULDNT TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!
DH is officially out of the doghouse and up in brownie points!
He really is a sweet man when he wants to be LOL
I can't wait to get this puppy out and let it run through its paces!
Aint it pretty? Gotta love the big banana!
HEHEHE
Donica

No comments: