Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Teasing Tuesdays

Like my new 'thang'? I'm going to see how many Tuesday I can tease you with things from my books. One week it may be videos or blurbs, one week it might be snippets from the works themselves. You never know what you're going to get.

Another submission was sent in. Okay...two more. Yes, I'm insane. Yes, I'm a gluttong for punishment. So why do I keep writing book after book? Because if I don't do as the voices dictate they'll hurt me...heheheheh

Seriously, writing is my passion. It's my life. Like air, if I didn't write I couldn't survive. I love to escape into my little worlds where I am the be all, end all. Geez, now I sound like I have a God complex. Don't all writers? To a certain extent I mean.

Enough of that track. The two books I submitted are wonderful paranormals on the opposite ends of the spectrum from each other. The one I'm going to talk about today is one I've been hinting at for months. This is the Stephen King-esque romance. After completing it I have come to the conclusion that I should leave all the horror up to Mr. King. While the book is spine-tingling, chilling, and edge of your seat suspenseful I wouldn't call it a horror. Maybe its just because I'm so jaded (it takes a LOT to scare me) But I can say I was VERY pleased with the end result.

While I type this I'm waiting for the video to load. I'm hoping it works because this is a KICK AZZZ video. If it doesn't load I'm going to have to redirect you to my website where you can view it...I hope



And there it is. YAY! So watch it and tell me what you think of the video!

The book is called Beyond Death and here is the blurb:

To find heaven she must fight hell

When his wife Marinska killed herself Vlad Ţepeş’ heart shattered. Upon his death, he vowed to remain until they were reunited. Now, centuries later, he's found her and he will never let her go.

Allana Simpson is cursed. Love only brings death to everyone around her. She longs for a normal life with one man that she can give her heart to without killing him.

Tom Haugan never believed in curses until he met Allana. She opens up a world for him that he never knew existed. A world he never wished to learn about.

Tom wants to protect Allana, to heal her heart and take away her pain. The closer he gets, the more “accidents” occur. He's not willing to give up on what they could have.

Allana's longing for Tom and the dream of a future filled with happiness weakens Allana’s resolve to remain alone. She trusts him and decides to let him in. Now death stalks them both...

Make sure you watch this space for information about this submission. I'll tell you about the other book I’ve submitted later. Maybe next week?

Have to go and finish a murder and then send in the hero to work the scene.

Huggles until next time!
Donica

No comments: