Thursday, March 05, 2009

New toy

My Dh managed to pull himself out of the doghouse he's been in for the last few weeks.

Last night he brought me this little gadget.

It's amazing. Of course its much smaller than a laptop and the keys/buttons all shoved together so it makes typing extremely hard to type with but I think it's just going to take some time and practice.


It does all the tthings I want and need in a computer and it's completely portable. I'm really VERY happy with it. if I can just get used to the keyboard layout...


Still, pretty nifty, huh?

I love that I can hook up a full size monitor and key board to it. I can also attach a mouse, a printer, its so kewl!

So far I'm loving it!

















Right now I'm sitting in the dining room, watching Burn Notice while the baby plays in her play pit and I can work without being tied onto my desktop computer.

DH is back on top! (Care to wager on how long it takes for him to screw up again? LOL)
Well, guess thats it for now. See you all again soon!
Hugz
Donica

No comments: